Anti-Corruption and Bribery Training
Del på sociale medier
BackgroundCorruption and bribery is against the law all over the world. When companies operate globally, Danish companies included, they are prime targets for facilitation payments, corruption and bribery. According to Dansk Industri, Danish Companies are unaware of the dire consequences of the international regulatory overreach of bribery and corruption mandates.
designed to educate legal and compliance professionals about laws and regulations related to preventing corruption and bribery. The goal of the training is to provide participants with an understanding of the importance of compliance with these laws, as well as to teach them how to identify and prevent potential violations.
- Best practices for preventing violations, including implementing strong compliance programs and culture and training employees on importance of compliance
- Detecting and reporting violations
- Conducting internal investigations
YieldDuring the training, course participants will learn the different types of laws and regulations that prohibit corruption and bribery, including the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), the UK Bribery Act, UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights and relevant Danish legislation. They will also learn about the consequences of violating these laws, including financial penalties and criminal charges for individuals and organizations.
- Tools to handle internal investigations
- Overview of an effective compliance program
- Professional update on the existing and upcoming legislations, including EU Corporate Social Reporting Directive (CSRD) and Corporate Social Due Diligence Directive (CSDD)
ContentsThe course covers the following areas pertaining to anti-corruption issues:
- Corruption definition and Transparency International’s
- Corruption Perceptions IndexGood business conduct –
- Code of Conduct
- Interaction with public officials
- The Danish Penal Code (Straffeloven)
- UK Bribery Act
- US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Facilitation payments
- Practical handling of gifts and hospitalities
- Handling of sponsorships
- Cooperation with external business partners and third-party intermediaries
- Conflicts of interest
- EU Directive on Corporate Social Due Diligence and Corporate Social Reporting.
Target GroupThe course is intended for lawyers, legal counsels, and compliance professionals who are tasked with and need operational awareness of anti-corruption legislation and the general corruption risks that nearly all companies face.
MaterialsThe material will be provided online via JUC´s portal, JUC me.
Hos JUC finder du juridiske kurser inden for en bred vifte af arbejdsområder. Vi udbyder både grundkurser og specialistkurser, som kan godkendes som obligatorisk efteruddannelse.
På vores kurser undervises du af førende danske og internationale eksperter, der giver dig indblik i aktuelle udfordringer og muligheder inden for forskellige retsområder. Du vil få konkrete værktøjer, som du kan anvende i dit daglige arbejde og du får en unik indsigt i ny lovgivning, retspraksis og administrativ praksis med fokus på betydningen for dit specifikke arbejdsområde.