Corporate Sustainability Responsibility Directive - CSRD
Del på sociale medier
YieldThe EU Council has recently given its final approval of the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD). The CSRD directive comes into effect from the financial year 2024 with a gradual expansion of which companies are included.
- Regulatory sustainability reporting requirements of the CSRD directive
- ESRS with a deep dive into double materiality – including method and implementation
- Deeper insight into assessing which areas are particularly challenging
- Understanding how working with CSRD can be a strategic lever to meet current and future requirements and expectations from customers, investors, etc.
ContentThe course, held over two days, starts with a relevant overview of the EU's new directive and introduces the new detailed legal reporting requirements.
- Purpose and opportunities of the CSRD directive
- Requirements of the CSRD directive and the European Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS)
- The 5 steps - from scoping to publication in accordance with CSRD:
2) Gap assessment, Roadmapping & Action Planning
3) EU Taxonomy Eligibility and Alignment Screening
4) Implementation & Integration
5) Reporting and Disclosure
- Key activities for CSRD implementation
- ESRS and the 1100 data points for environment, social issues, and governance (ESG).
Target GroupThe course is aimed at ESG/ Sustainability/ CSR/ Human Rights/ Business Ethics/ Compliance - managers, - lawyers & legal professionals, - investors, consultants and those involved in the company's sustainability strategy, impact, risk and opportunities, as well as standards for environment, social issues, and governance (ESG).
The course is also particularly relevant for those who are responsible for and/ or:
- Need to get an overview of the new sustainability reporting area,
- Need to ensure compliance with the new requirements, and
- Need to create and set the framework for and drive the new transformative responsible business behavior.
MaterialsYou will have access to relevant course materials on our online portal JUC me.
Hos JUC finder du juridiske kurser inden for en bred vifte af arbejdsområder. Vi udbyder både grundkurser og specialistkurser, som kan godkendes som obligatorisk efteruddannelse.
På vores kurser undervises du af førende danske og internationale eksperter, der giver dig indblik i aktuelle udfordringer og muligheder inden for forskellige retsområder. Du vil få konkrete værktøjer, som du kan anvende i dit daglige arbejde og du får en unik indsigt i ny lovgivning, retspraksis og administrativ praksis med fokus på betydningen for dit specifikke arbejdsområde.